Dr. Imad Karam
Leiter des Management-Teams
- Leitung der Geschäftsführung von IofC International
- Leitung der Entwicklung und Umsetzung des IofC Framework for Common Actions, des Strategischen Plans und des jährlichen Operations Plans.
- Entwicklung und Umsetzung der Kommunikationsstrategie von IofC
- Management der Kommunikationstätigkeiten zur Förderung, Verbesserung und dem Schutz des Markenimages der Organisation
- Webseite, Soziale Medien, eNews und weitere Online-Kommunikation, Fortbildungen im Bereich Kommunikation für das IofC-Team, Medien und Public Relations, Marketing
Charge de Mission, IofCI Partnerships
- represent and promote Initiatives of Change, its programmes and projects and especially the activities at its international conference centre at Caux with the UN, related organizations, the NGO community, and the permanent missions;
- discern the special contribution of IofC with the UN and related organizations;
- serve as window of contact in response to requests from UN and other NGOs for IofC support and services in training and other areas of shared interests.
HR Consultant, IofCI Operations
- HR support for IofC International staff;
- HR support for Caux Management & Operations
Strategic Operations Consultant, IofCI Operations
- assist the Executive Vice President in the development, implementation and overall management of the Framework for Common Action, IofCI Strategic Plan and annual operational plans;
- review existing policies, systems and structures and establish plans to maximize effectiveness and quality, and to align them in support of IofCI’s values, approach, goals, mission and vision;
- support the IofC Treasurer in preparing operational budgets and provide support to Portfolio Managers in their operations.
- Reviewing our Fundraising Strategy and exploring new fundraising opportunities from from new and existing sources, including individual giving, major donors, trusts and foundations, and corporate;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters, incl. updating databases to record donor contact and preference information;
- Writing grant applications and preparing mail-send outs to reach a wide range of potential and current donors.
- secretarial work for IA, Geneva Office (IofC International Partnerships Portfolio) and Caux Foundation/ IofC Switzerland
- administrative assistance for specific IofC projects; Oversight of IA Members database, etc.
- assistance to members of the IofC network for their visits in Geneva