- About us
- GET INVOLVED
- Your Support
Frank ND Buchman was the initiator of Moral Re-Armament, now known as Initiatives of Change. A new 36-page booklet by Archie Mackenzie, 'Frank Buchman's Legacy', has just been published. It forms the 'Introduction' to the following 19 chapters. To access one directly, use the links below.
1. How Caux began
2. France and the Expansion of Buchman’s Faith
3. A German Veteran remembers
4. Hidden Ingredients of Japan’s post-war Miracle
Yukika Sohma & Fujiko Hara
5. Human Torpedo turns Creative Consultant
6. Seeds of Change for Africa
Amina Dikedi, Peter Hannon & Suzan Burrell
7. French-speaking Africa
8. Political Dynamite in Australia
Mike Brown & John Bond
9. India’s Journey towards New Governance
11. Buchman’s Inspired Ideology for America
Jarvis Harriman, Bob Webb & Dick Ruffin
12. Clean Elections - Target for Taiwan
Ren-Jou Liu & Brian Lightowler
13. Frank Buchman and the Muslim World
Imam Abduljalil Sajid
14. Action emerges from Silence - a Russian view
16. The Economics of Unselfishness
17. The Media, Heralds of Hope
18. Youth looks Back – and Forward
Rob Lancaster, Chris James, Bhavesh Patel, Joanna Margueritte, Yeon Yuk Jeong & Ann Njeri
19. Reconciliation comes from Change
Who we are: Initiatives of Change (IofC) is a world-wide movement of people of diverse cultures and backgrounds, who are committed to the transformation of society through changes in human motives and behaviour, starting with their own.
Purpose: We work to inspire, equip and connect people to address world needs, starting with themselves, in the areas of trustbuilding, ethical leadership and sustainable living.
Omnia Marzouk, President, IofC International
'Nothing lasting can be built without a desire by people to live differently and exemplify the changes they want to see in society.'