The Operations Team (OT) consists of staff and specialists who are engaged by IofC International to oversee daily activities in areas of Communications, Training, Partnerships, Finance, Knowledge Management and operational support.
It is led by Dr Imad Karam (Executive Director) and its activities are governed by the International Council.
The OT plays an active role in connecting, equipping and supporting the IofC network as well as implanting the strategic plan of IofC International as set out by the International Council.
Head of the Management Team
- leading the executive activities of the IofC International
- lead the development and implementation of the IofC Framework for Common Action, IofC International Strategic Plan and Annual Operational Plans.
Charge de Mission, IofCI Partnerships
- represent and promote Initiatives of Change, its programmes and projects and especially the activities at its international conference centre at Caux with the UN, related organizations, the NGO community, and the permanent missions;
- discern the special contribution of IofC with the UN and related organizations;
- serve as window of contact in response to requests from UN and other NGOs for IofC support and services in training and other areas of shared interests.
- the development and delivery of IofC’s communication strategy;
- management of communications activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organization's brand reputation;
- web, social media, eNews and other online communications; communications training for IofC teams, media and public relations; and marketing
Mary Ella Keblusek
- Reviewing our Fundraising Strategy and exploring new fundraising opportunities from from new and existing sources, including individual giving, major donors, trusts and foundations, and corporate;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters, incl. updating databases to record donor contact and preference information;
- Writing grant applications and preparing mail-send outs to reach a wide range of potential and current donors.
Knowledge Management & Operations
- Assist the Executive Director in the development, management and implementation of the IofCI strategic priorities and annual operational plans;
- Manage IofCI Office365 developments;
- Regularly review and improve existing policies, systems and structures;
- Support other departments in their operations.
- Provide logistical and technical support to the Executive Director and Executive Team
- Support the implementation and development of IofCI’s annual operational plan and the strategic plan for 2016-2018