In a world of competing interests, polarized political positions, growing diversity:
- How do we live lives that create trust?
- How do we develop courageous, accountable leadership?
- What will it take to build communities of hope and opportunity for everyone?
- Catalysts for Change - personal skills an qualities
- Everyone at the Table - two sessions exploring honest, inclusive dialogue
- Healing History - creating new narratives for our communities
- Building & Sustaining Teams -strategies for engaging all sectors
This unique program increases the capacity of communities to overcome divisions of race, culture, economics and politics by creating a network of skilled facilitators, capable team builders and credible role models. Program Highlights Include:
An integrated approach to constructive community change based on the nationally recognized work of Hope in the Cities. Twenty-five selected participants take part in five intensive weekend training sessions. More detailed information on the Hope in the Cities site