International non-governmental organization Foundations for Freedom is announcing a vacancy position of a Project Coordinator on voluntary basis due to the reforms connected with decision-making and administration of the organization.
Project Coordinator would have a trial period (2 months) as part of Management Group. In case of its successful accomplishment the candidate would represent organization and take part in activities of the organization on local and international levels, and potentially being hired for a full-time position in F4F office.
- Plan and propose ideas for running F4F events (Regional Meeting, Community building, etc)
- Gather and coordinate teams in organizing these events
- Liaise with local course organizers on logistical matters
- Plan activities with regional groups specific for the region
- Report and archive information after F4F events and courses
- Manage finances spent on specific events and report to F4F Treasurer
Requirements for a candidate:
- High degree
- Good communication skills, articulate
- Knowledge of English and /or Russian
- Previous experience and proven ability in project planning, coordination and management
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and analyze
- Leadership skills combined with care for the team
- Confident user: MS Office, Internet
- Sharing the mission, values and principles of the organization
In selection process preferences would be given to those with:
- Competencies and skills in the area of project management and administration
- interest in the main target areas of the organization
- readiness for self-organized work and personal time-management
- readiness to fulfill various functional tasks
- willingness to learn and share experience and opportunities
- ability to work in a team and independently
- personal initiative and creativity
Advantages working with INGO F4F:
Possibility to develop in an international team that has rich experience in non-governmental and professional areas;
possibility to gain unique experience working in international non-governmental sphere, organizing activities at different levels;
flexible working schedule;
dynamic team devoted to the mission of the organization;
possibility for self-realization and implementing personal ideas and projects;
participation in educational training and studies in specific areas;
travels, connected with projects and activities in Ukraine and abroad.
Terms and conditions:
Project coordinator would have a trial period (2 months) as a part of Management Group – organization's executive body.
Location: Ukraine or other European countries.
If need arises or according to the agreement, the organization can provide accommodation in the apartment-office in Kyiv (Ukraine) sharing with other (1-2) team-mates; covers expenses connected with travel and participation in activities of the organization.
Remuneration is on the agreement of both parties. Potentially, it is planned to transform this volunteer opportunity into a long-term and full-time job. In case of successful accomplishment of the trial period the candidate would represent organization and take part in its activities locally and internationally.
CV with the names and contact details of reference people we kindly ask you to send to: email@example.com by 25, April 2013. In the Theme of the email, please type: Project Coordinator _ YourName
Possible questions can be sent to the same address.
Results would be announced via email by 30, April 2013. Successful candidates would also be interviewed.