We see hopeful future built on trust and strong partnerships in Eastern Europe grounded on the respect for human life and historical memory.
To foster the development of truly free and just society through encouraging healing of the past and reconciliation at the levels of individuals, communities and nations in East Europe.
- To facilitate the process where individuals and communities find healing experience and freedom from the victim and victimiser mind-set in historical context.
- To raise awareness both of communities and their members in taking responsibility for learning lessons of the past and shaping the future.
- To raise dialogue culture both on local, national, and international levels.
- We run outreach programmes, dialogues, seminars and conferences to heal suppressed and wounded memories.
- We seek to use our learning to develop processes and methods for dealing with potentially destructive attitudes and behaviors in order to make forgiveness, reconciliation and collaboration possible.
- We aim to be fully inclusive and respectful of diverse historical memories, belief systems, faith traditions and ethnic cultures.
- Youth international project "History begins in the family: Dialogue of Generations".
- Organisation of visits of Ukrainian experts, facilitators, volunteers for the participation in the Summer Сonferences of Initiatives of Change in Caux.
- Public presentation of the documentary "Miners Stories".
- Presentation of the "Letting Go" book and updating the Live Stories of Crimea online exhibition.
- Support of the Ukrainian Network of Dialogue Facilitators.
A programme of Foundations for Freedom.