Part-time vacancy advertisiment
International non-governmental organization Foundations for Freedom is gathering a team for part-time positions of Fundrisers on voluntary basis due to the reforms connected with decision-making and administration of the organization.
The team of 3 fundraisers would have a trial period (2 months) as part of Management Group. In case of its successful accomplishment the candidates would represent organization and take part in its activities on local and international levels, and potentially being hired by F4F.
- Search for funding opportunities, potential sponsors, donors, volunteers, etc.
- Research with Regional groups about funding opportunities and other resources
- Discussing possible projects with F4F Management Group
- Providing help with design of possible projects
- Writing funding applications / reports, proposals for cooperation, etc.
- Liaise with funding agencies, writing requests and letters of gratitude
- Working closely with IofC International Association fundraising team
- Keeping accountable to the Executive Director
Requirements for candidates:
- High degree
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Ukrainian, Russian and English (a bonus)
- Ability to write fluently with good use of language and grammar
- Good organizational skills
- Confident user: MS Office, Internet
- Sharing the mission, values and principles of the organization.
In selection process preferences would be given to those with:
- Competencies in the area of project proposal writing
- experience working with NGOs or in social projects
- interest in the field of fundraising and attracting resources
- readiness for self-organized work and personal time-management
- readiness to fulfill various functional tasks
- willingness to learn; share experience and opportunities
- ability to work in a team
- personal initiative and creativity
Advantages working with INGO F4F:
- Possibility to develop in an international team that has rich experience in non-governmental and professional areas;
- possibility to gain unique experience working in international non-governmental sphere, organizing activities at different levels;
- flexible working schedule;
- dynamic team devoted to the mission of the organization;
- possibility for self-realization and implementing personal ideas and projects;
- participation in educational training and studies in specific areas;
- travels, connected with projects and activities in Ukraine and abroad
- job specific: participation in Training on Fundraising in Germany in May 2013.
Terms and conditions:
The team of 3 fundraisers would have a trial period (2 months) distantly as part of Management Group – organization's executive body.
Location: Ukraine or other European countries for possibility once in a while to take part in Management Group meetings mainly in Ukraine.
If need arises the organization covers expenses connected with travel and participation in activities of the organization.
Renumeration is on the agreement of both parties. Additional contributions can be made from the gained resources. Potentially, it is planned to transform these volunteer opportunities into full-time positions. In case of successful accomplishment of the trial period the candidates would represent organization and take part in its activities locally and internationally.
Opportunity to take part in the Training on Fundraising in Germany is provided in May 2013.
CV with the names and contact details of reference people we kindly ask you to send to: email@example.com by 25th, April.
Possible questions can be sent to the same address. Results would be announced via email before 30th, April. Successful candidates would also be interviewed.