International non-governmental organization 'Foundations for Freedom' is announcing a vacancy position of a Training Coordinator on voluntary basis due to the reforms connected with decision-making and administration of the organization.
Training Coordinator would have a trial period (2 months) as part of Management Group. In case of its successful accomplishment the candidate would represent organization and take part in activities of the organization on local and international levels, and potentially being hired for a full-time position in F4F office.
- Create a new series of courses that form a progression up to the full VC. For example 0.5 day taster session and a 2 day course.
- Collect all materials and methods for all courses including the variations of different sessions in existing courses and maintain up-to-date versions.
- Create a series of modules from the various sessions that can be combined in various ways to achieve different results according to the course requirements.
- Co-ordinate the training of course leaders and document the process.
- Liaise with people who invite courses to ensure that we have clear aims, assist with/advise on the selection of participants, mastermind logistics and to ensure that trainers are available.
- Provide written reports and evaluations of all courses that include learning points for future activities.
- Co-ordinate with the organizer and the person responsible for follow up to ensure that they are aware of courses, which will allow them to ensure the provision of follow up.
- Promote F4F courses and training to build partnerships with businesses and training organizations to create potential funding resources.
Requirements for a candidate:
- High degree
- Good communication skills, articulation
- Knowledge of Russian and English
- Ability to write fluently with good use of language and grammar
- Previous training experience and proven ability as a facilitator
- Good organizing skills
- Ability to administer a calendar of courses
- Confident user: MS Office, Internet
- Following the mission of the organization and sharing its values and principles
In selection process preferences would be given to those with:
- Competencies in the area of training and facilitation
- interest in the field of personal and organizational development
- skills in facilitation, organizing and running meetings, seminars, etc.
- readiness for self-organized work and personal time-management
- readiness to fulfill various functional tasks
- willingness to learn and share experience and opportunities
- ability to work in a team and independently
- personal initiative and creativity
Advantages working with INGO F4F:
- Possibility to develop in an international team that has rich experience in non-governmental and professional areas;
- possibility to gain unique experience working in international non-governmental sphere, organizing activities at different levels;
- flexible working schedule;
- dynamic team devoted to the mission of the organization;
- possibility for self-realization and implementing personal ideas and projects;
- participation in educational training and studies in specific areas;
- travels, connected with projects and activities in Ukraine and abroad.
Terms and conditions:
Training coordinator would have a trial period (2 months) as a part of Management Group – organization's executive body.
Location: Ukraine or other European countries.
If need arises or according to the agreement, the organization can provide accommodation in the apartment-office in Kyiv (Ukraine) sharing with other (1-2) team-mates; covers expenses connected with travel and participation in activities of the organization.
Renumeration is on the agreement of both parties. Potentially, it is planned to transform this volunteer opportunity into a long-term and full-time job. In case of successful accomplishment of the trial period the candidate would represent organization and take part in its activities locally and internationally.
CV with the names and contact details of reference people we kindly ask you to send to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25, April 2013. In the Theme of the email, please type: Training Coordinator _ YourName
Possible questions can be sent to the same address. Results would be announced via email by 30, April 2013. Successful candidates would also be interviewed.