We have been in close contact with the Trustbuilding Program team in Ukraine, and with their help, we have gathered some useful links for you to support the people of Ukraine.
Trust Takes Action
Are you looking for ways to support the people in Ukraine?
- United Help UE – Giving medical aid and humanitarian relief for front lines.
- Sunflower of Peace - Distributing first aid medical backpacks for paramedics and doctors on the front lines.
- CARE – Supplying food, water, hygiene kits, and psychosocial support – prioritizing women and girls, families, and the elderly.
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) - Providing access to clean water and improve the living conditions of more than 66,000 whose homes have been damaged.
- UNICEF - Conflict poses an immediate threat to the lives and well-being of the country’s 7.5 million children.
- World Central Kitchen - Serving fresh meals to Ukrainians fleeing the country, and residents that remain in Ukraine.
- Airbnb.org - Providing short term housing for up to 100,000 people fleeing Ukraine.
Read and share trusted information
Join peaceful protests
Your voice against war matters. Check for protests in your region or organize one. There are also other means of nonviolent resistance. The International Center of Nonviolent Conflict has a handbook, available in 11 languages, and is a great resource for preparing for effective nonviolent actions.
Thank you for your support
For any questions about directly supporting our Ukrainian colleagues, please reach out to the Trustbuilding Program team and we will forward your message to the right person.